Saturday, December 09, 2006

That is Nana in a suit

Mommy had a big party tonight at a horse house. I saw horses....I think it was a barn where I was....and then Santa came and gave us presents. It was fun. Then I told Mommy when she was rocking me who Santa was.....it was Nana in a suit. I knew that...you could tell...but it was fun and Mommy says that sometimes Santa needs some help making sure that all kids get to see Santa and tell him (or her, Nana is a her) what they would like for Christmas. I got to play with Jesse, Quinn, Ryan, Connor, Trevor, Nicole and Auntie Andi. It was fun...I ate chips, and more chips and then some more...I went pee on potty lots of times because Mommy says that Quinn doesn't wear diapers OR a pullup...I got busy though and pooped in my pullup but they got it clean right away...whew. It's tough when you have so much to play with and have to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home