Sunday, March 12, 2006

dtuuu-it comes after 1!




Today, I turned dtuu. It was my second birthday. Boy did I have fun! All my friends were there; Momma, Daddy, Eddie, Doriss, Amma, Auntie Jenny and Uncle Rick, Auntie Andi, Auntie Kim, Uncle Garrie, Arod (Aaron), Nanny, Chris, Christine, Carissa, Tyler, Shirley, Terry Lynne and Julian. I got tons of clothes...everyone says I shouldn't like clothes but they are pretty fun! I got T shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, fancy shirts, pants, a jacket, pretty cool shoes (they're orange and green...they go real good with the shorts and shirt that Auntie Jen and Uncle Rick got me...but Amma has to take them back cause they don't fit...neither do the shorts and shirt so they have to be taken back....I think I am bigger than they think!), a noisy book, a chair and foot stool (they laugh when I put up my feet but isn't that what it's for???), trucks, a Mighty Machine movie, roller skates, a light up thingy, a Trike, a Little People farmyard (Doriss tried to eat a horse already), a ball, a Bond but I don't know what that is, and a Elmo that dances with me....whew did I get lots of stuff. And CAKE...lots and lots of cake. YUM!! I like cake. I got to blow out my candles and everything. I like doing that, I do it at Amma's a lot. I also got to play and run around with Arod and Carissa and Tyler. They sure seem to like my toys. Maybe they don't have any. I have lots! I hope you like the pictures. I had a lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home