Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Look in to my eyes...my Hazel eyes

It's official. Zach has "hazel" eyes. And wow are they cool! Lots of green .... We have had comments on the fact that his eyes are brown....how did that happen????...hmmmmm lets look at some family tree stuff.....Me (his Mom), Grandma Embree, Great Grandma Embree, Great Grampa Clark, need the list go on. We all have either brown or hazel eyes. So next time you wonder...hmmmm what color are his eyes and how did they get to be this color...there is a bit of his family history for you. And why would anyone think that one eye color is better than the other...I happen to like all colors of eyes....it makes us each individual and unique. In 15 years the girls will be LOVIN his eyes....!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lunchbox said...

That's just crazy brown-eye propaganda talking, here. Blue's WAY better.

Shut up, it is. Okay, I'm going now; stop teasing or I'll call my mom.

5:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home