Thursday, March 31, 2005

1 year shots, cast off, whew!

I got my shots today...YUCK! But I was really brave! And, yay! I got my cast off. I can finally have a normal bath. Not that I smell....well ok, not that I smell really really bad but I think I may have a bit of an aroma around my cast sight...not too easy to keep clean when you play outside and splash in the dog's water. The Dr. said my arm looks good....and he weighed me and stuff too...did you know I am 25lbs now??? My mom thinks I weigh "a ton" but I know now that she is wrong...Mom's can be wrong you know...not my Mom USUALLY but I think she goofed on my weight. I am pretty big now. I run all over the place and play by myself for a while too.....I can do a lot on my own like drink from a sippy cup, feed myself finger food, run, run, run, ride my scooter, play with my "horse", and tons more...pretty much ready for that paper route soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home