Thursday, April 28, 2005

CH CH CH

That would be the sound of my toothbrush. Mommy didn't realize that she should be brushing my teeth.....so finally she has started and let me tell you, it's not too fun! But they sing this silly little song from "Bear in the Big Blue House" (K, a favorite show of whose Mommy???) and it's not so bad. I guess I really need it cause my cute little teeth aren't so white...they say they are yellow...ewh. I guess that's why my mouth has a bit of bad breath. HMMMM...hopefully this will get easier for both me and Mommy and anyone else who dares venture in my mouth...man first they can't wait for you to have teeth, then they scrape them up for ya....boy...should have left them in my head instead of letting them come out. I'll have to warn my baby brother or sister!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home