Wednesday, March 22, 2006

ER, ER, it's off to ER we go

AND AGAIN! I was a bit goofy, well a bit out of control, tripped-as my feet don't work the way I want them, and SMASH forehead meets table leg...didn't cry much at first as I couldn't it hurt so much, then did I cry! You should see the bump!!! It was a huge goose egg as Moma called it...she looked like she was gonna cry....I did so that was OK, then off Dada, Moma and me go to the ER. I like it there, they are pretty nice to me. The Dr. came and looked at me, shined his flashlight in my eyes, stuck a stick in my throat which wasn't fair, they said they wanted to see my tongue, and made me walk around. I walked good.....I don't get that...I can walk around at home with people watchin....why do they take me to the hospital for that? Anyway, Moma woke me up a couple of times during the night....and I woke up, and went back to sleep...I thought that they wanted me to sleep during the night, but I could gladly go back to waking up every hour so no one worries...just a thought! Moma is trying to get a picture of my bump but I just like to say CHEEZ when I see the camera and move around alot...hopefully she will get one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home